tisdag 22 maj 2012

Bird Hunt Mode

I have been out of inspiration and energy the last days. So instead of looking for new scenes for live wallpapers I have been playing around with the birds in my Landscape project. In the settings it's now possible to enable "Bird Hunt Mode" and then just tap on the screen where you want to shoot. The first wallpaper where this has been implemented (still beta) is "Misty Forest". For now I have decided to leave the option to enable bird hunt mode in both the free and full version.

I have also added some stats:

- shots fired
- hits
- kills
- direct kills

Maybe it would be nice to add a global hiscore table as well. Let's see if there are any more than me who find this a fun "easter egg" though... :)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adermark.forestmistfull



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar